Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A few dreamboats

The Bachelorette has been only been on two times. And I'm already obsessed. My vote's with these 3 boys as they are all equally adorable.


Ed= cute cute and thus far extremely normal.
Not to mention the fact that he looks like Denny from Grey's of old.



Kiptyn is a total sweetheart despite the name and fact that he has
only ever been the dumper (never the dumpee).... does that count as a red flag?



And finally....


Reid is just beautiful. Trust me, this photo doesn't do him justice.
Homeboy is like a short drink of water. Here's to hoping he
has a long journey with bachelorette, Jillian.

1 comment:

brynne frei said...

Ni hao! Dreamboats indeed. I am so happy to now have access to your blog to creep during work. Also, I have something to show you the next time we have a late night chat. Please be excited.